Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting Adjusted to Being Mom


Things are going well in the Patty household. We are trying to get adjusted to being parents and learning the ins and outs of our little guy. He already runs the show around here!

Getting over the physical pains of labor is another story. It's day 15 and the pain is still intense. It sucks actually. I have awful cabin fever but I don't want to get the baby out this early - especially with the onset of flu season just around the corner. Maybe he can make his debut around Christmas. I'll really be stir crazy by then.

Parker's face is all broken out in baby acne and Jim thinks I did something to cause it. The other day I gave him a sponge bath and his skin started to peel some and he thought I caused that too. He is such a doting dad though. They are my two favorite guys by far.

Here are a few new pics of our precious little bundle of joy. He's almost 10 lbs already! I can't believe he is already two weeks old.


1 comment:

  1. Lauren, he is beautiful and just so, so sweet! I'm so happy for you and Jim! Can't wait to meet the little cutie!

    BTW, remember that "this too shall pass." Eventually, the pain will go away, and soon you'll be carting lil' Parker around everywhere! Thinking about you and sending you lots of good vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete